Grow Your Own Lavender Product Code: GC4005
Lavender is one of many species of flowering plants in the mint family.
It is well known that large amounts of Lavender prosper in the fields around southern parts of France.
Lavender does not only smell and look pretty but has a wide range of uses in the products we use everyday, such as medicine and perfumes.
You can use lavender in your bath to help give you a relaxing night's sleep.
"Lavender in a tin"
- Slide your finger under the ring and pull to remove the upper lid.
- Please dispose of metal lid properly.
- Pour water slowly until the contents are soaked with water.
- Remove the plastic cap at the bottom.
- Let out any excess water by opening up the metal seal so that excess water can escape.
- Please dispose of the metal lid properly.
- Replace the plastic cap.
- Expose the tin to plenty of light and sunshine.
- Pour in water regularly.
- Keep in constant room temperature between 18-22 degrees.
- Germination time for lavender takes approx: 14-21 days.
- Water your plant carefully, once your seeds have germinated.
- Water your plants, if soil becomes dry.
- The plant should be transferred into a bigger flowerpot once the plant requires more room to grow.
- You can use any spare seeds to plant into soil or flower pots.
- The spare seeds in the bag have a life span of 2 years.